APRIL 07,2022 | Kevin Gates
Why White Label Solutions are Key to Growing Your MSP IT Company
As an entrepreneur, for every business need, your first instinct may be to try to create your own solution. But this way of going is not always good for the success of your company. In many cases, building a customized solution from scratch becomes an attempt where you will face failures. In spite of the reason that you can find a readymade solution for your problem, trying to create your own is a folly. This is because it will make you consume more time and a huge amount of budget. If you will analyze hundreds of successful companies are mostly not the creator of the products or the services but only the sellers. They are just depending on the services of white label solutions.
White labeling is a rewarding option for businesses of all sorts and sizes. Even the managed service provider companies can expand their service with the help of a white label solution. When the demands of service from the clients of an MSP IT company increase, rather than buying its own resources and hiring more team, they can just go to a white labeling company and use their service instead. Continue reading and we will walk you through all the benefits that white labeling offers to an MSP company.
Why White Labelling is Getting Popular:
White labeling can be defined as an activity that refers to a rebranding of a fully supported product or service. That product/service is made by one company but sold by another. The latter company purchases white label products and services without branding. That way, the reseller customizes the product with its own brand, logo, and identity. And their customers associate the product with the reseller. Meanwhile, the manufacturer of that product focuses on finding cost-effective ways to make the product.
White labeling is a more cost and time-effective way of having a solution. Also building your own solution can lead you to:
- Reinvent the wheel and in the effort of reinvention, you will make mistakes that others before you have already made and mastered.
- Dramatically slow down the time for the solution to reach the market, as you try to troubleshoot and increase your learning curve outside your core competency
- Bear heavy costs of developing tools and solutions that already exist
- You miss out on resources and expertise in a specific space where you need a focused solution
You can avoid all these and many more pitfalls simply by opting for a white label solution.
Why and how White Label Solutions are good for Your MSP Company:
- They provide you with a turnkey solution. Managed service provider companies are booming since the outburst of COVID-19. And the demands of the customers of every MSP company have skyrocketed and to fulfill those demands and create their own solution, they can use a turnkey solution that a white labeling MSP offers.
- Their solution is aligned with your brand. You can get the service of a white labeling brand and rebrand it as your own. Doing so will enable you to align the value proposition with your brand, against the investment made.
- A white labeling service offers you a multi-tenancy option to deliver services to multiple customers. Multi-tenant security solutions have several benefits for your businesses and some of them are outlined below:
- Reduce the cost of investment
- Allows for the simple addition of new clients
- Maintenance is centralized and easier
- Allows delegation of responsibilities
- Empowers customers who want more control or information
- Maximizes resource usage
- White labeling offers you time and resource efficiency. Many MSPs are turning to white labeling solutions because they simply do not have the in-house skills or time available to expand complex service scenarios. White label managed service comes with the knowledge and skilled staff to deliver best-of-breed solutions for the client.
- This solution provides you with a quick revenue stream. You may be delivering managed services to customers who trust you to manage their IT environment. But when they demand for the expansion; you can use a white labeling service to provide an immediate solution. This will help you benefit from a quick revenue stream.
- Their solution offers you a 24/7 connected service. One of the key reasons why MSPs and other organizations are turning to white label solutions is that they provide 24/7/365 monitoring and management of security events and issues. A white label managed service solution connects services using a single pane of glass/one monitor. If you too want to get some assistance for your MSP company, choose the best white label solution. And in the US, no solution provider is as efficient and reliable as Best Choice Partners is.